Sunday, May 22, 2011

Just like WiWi


As you've probably caught on, we've been outside a LOT lately! I'm trying really hard to make sure I water my garden a lot, especially when it hasn't rained. Madelyn and Winston love it! I'm not sure who loves it more...

They love to take turns drinking from the hose. Madi says, "Bink, bink, ease" and then offers for Winston to drink too. "Wiwi, bink. Wiwi bink."



It's intense...




I actually think she has this look down pat...



Right?!?!

Her shirt is off due to just finishing lunch. If you look closely, you can see remnants of tomato soup on her face.

I don't think I'll ever get tired of how easy it is to do things outside! Just take clothes off, pull the hose out and everyone should be happy!

Now come on, Summer... you're taking forever to get here!!!






And in her zealousness to drink like the dog, she may have ended up a little wetter than intended...

In which case, she decided to take it all off...



It was nap-time anyway...




No comments:

Post a Comment