Friday, May 27, 2011

Emmitt Matthew

I haven't blogged much about being pregnant. Not on purpose... I'm not really sure why. For one thing this pregnancy is going by REALLY fast and probably also because there really aren't any cute pictures to go along with it, but I finally decided on some worth sharing.

Today I'm 30 weeks pregnant!!! Seriously. Craziness! It's weird to think that in a very short 6 weeks (or is it 37 weeks?) I'll be considered full term. I'm not really counting on a baby for another 12 weeks (Madi was fashionably late... and forced into this world), but I guess there's always the big what if's...

Anyway, we had a free 3D/4D ultrasound from Diagnostic Imaging a couple weeks ago and this is what we came away with.

***Disclaimer***
I realize that ultrasound pics look a little alien-ish, but I was happy to see that it looks like our little boy still has a little bit of chub on him. =)




He pretty much had his hands in front of his face the WHOLE time! We got a few peeks with them moved, but not many!



I loved the little thighs in this picture...

Chicken legs?!?!

He's pretty doomed...




This one is probably my favorite face shot. We definitely voted that he has Madi's nose. Madi agrees and every time she's sees these pictures she laughs and says, "Madi's nose. Haha. Madi's nose."

She cracks herself up...

As for the name, it's pretty official. We've always loved the name Emmitt (or Emmett - the spelling is still TBD), but for some reason it still took a while to solidify. So, unless something else comes along that makes us change our minds, Emmitt Matthew it is!

We can't wait to meet you little guy!

2 comments:

  1. those are awesome picture! It's so crazy that they can even do that! I really like the name! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great name to me! Yes, the ultra sound leaves a little to the imagination or something, so I can't wait to meet the "real" little man too. I can't believe how fast it is coming. Maybe he will be born on the one sunny/summer day this year (if we even get one)?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete