Sunday, May 29, 2011

Cuppa Joe...

Last week I noticed that Madi kept talking about chocolate milk everytime we drove by Cuppa Joe. I thought it was cute and that she had quite the memory because she has only had a treat there once and it was a LONG time ago...

Or so I thought...



When I went to pick Madi up from her cousins' house after work last Monday, I overheard her Aunt Haley say, "Madi, do you want to come back tomorrow and we can go to Cuppa Joe and get the car washed?"


Yup, the secret was out...





She's a professional coffee drinker in the making... only she's starting of with chocolate milk.



Her Auntie Eehee surprised her with another treat on Wednesday morning when she came to pick up the boys.

That little cup was empty in about 2 minutes flat. ;)

I suppose that's what Aunties are for though!

No comments:

Post a Comment