Saturday, May 1, 2010

Just Like Mommy...

Okay, so I got a little jealous after yesterday's post.

Just kidding... well, sort of.

This morning Madi was playing on the floor in our room and the next minute she was trotting up and down the hall like this...



Yes, Madelyn, chapstick goes on your lips... not IN your mouth!


She had stolen my glasses, pen, and chapstick off of my nightstand.

I know what you're thinking.

Your husband is so much cooler than you are...

Yes, I know. I'm the nerd. But hey, we go together like peanut butter and jelly, so back off!

Someone has to be the nerd, and clearly Madi has not decided which role suits her best!


Although in this picture she definitely looks happy being the *nerd*...



So for now, we'll just say she's taking after Mommy!

Yes, that's right, she wants to be just like MOMMY when she grows up!!! =)

1 comment: