Saturday, November 19, 2011

Occupy What?!?!

We currently have a lot of "occupy" jokes going around our house these days.

The kids have even gotten in on them...


 Emmitt is very vocal about his opinion.  


Look out, he might be a "riot starter"...



 They even managed to get waited on while "occupying" the kitchen...



I guess it pays off to be this cute...

Madi started the week off by demanding a few of her meals in her "box".  I started to fight the battle and then stopped mid-sentence.  It turned out to be a good choice.  She never gets out of her box and she even had 3 helpings the first night... She loves having her own personal table!

I think she'll be occupying the kitchen for a while...

Is it seriously almost Thanksgiving?!?!

And to think... I have yet to turn on the Christmas music.  

What is wrong with me this year???

Oh yeah, I have kids occupying everything!!! =)

1 comment:

  1. Love it...especially that she eats dinner in there! Emmitt is changing so much. Hopefully we can get together soon. I need to see those cute kiddos in person. :)

    ReplyDelete