Sunday, June 26, 2011

Gone Fishing

We just got back from a wonderful weekend camping with some good friends, the Moodys. And although we now have another gagillion pictures, I have done my best to limit this post, once again. ;) I'm hoping to post more of the kiddos playing together because they are pretty much too cute, but for now I've just dug through the photos of Madi's first fishing trip.

She got her very own fishing pole for her birthday from her Uncle Neal, Aunt Stacy, Riley and Cameron and she has been dying to go fishing ever since. I'm pretty sure she had no idea what that meant, other than the fact that she would be able to get her Barbie pole out of the package... but nonetheless, every time we talked about it she would do her latest jaw-drop-gasp that she has been practicing more and more to show evidence of her pure excitement! It's pretty priceless.

Speaking of priceless, so are these pictures...


It doesn't get much better than a Daddy and his girl.



I suppose you can throw in some beautiful scenery, pink and orange power bait, a Barbie fishing pole and it gets pretty cute.



... especially with a couple smiles!



I pretty much LOVE this picture. Does it not look like she could sit there all day long?!? And that's one proud Dad, isn't it?!?

Can you believe this guy used to tell me that if we ever had a daughter he'd try and push her back in?!?! A little graphic, I know. I'm sorry. Obviously he was only kidding. He welcomed her with open arms!

A little off-topic. Sorry! Back to fishing.



Her favorite part was winding the reel. The tongue always helps too! ;)



Mommy even got a chance to try. I mean, help Madi fish...



Don't let the innocent look fool you!



And finally, one of my faves! (Thanks, Ramie!)

Although Barbie has yet to work-her-magic and land us a big trout! She was still fun to give a spin! ;)

Until next time Breitenbush River!
In the meantime, please warm up, lose some water, and gain a few more fish,
because we'll. be.back!

No comments:

Post a Comment