Monday, June 14, 2010

The Beginning of the End...

To my faithful bloggees (that would be fancy for "blog-followers")(assuming I have some =):

We are headed up to Seattle, and we hope to come back without Arnold (Matt's tumor's nickname... long story). We like to think of it as a "vacation". (Okay, so I like to think of it more as a vacation than Matt does.) We appreciate all of your prayers! I'm not sure that I will be blogging much, if at all, but I have set up a caring bridge website so that we can keep people updated quickly and efficiently. You're welcome to check it out at www.caringbridge.org/visit/mattolson or head to the caring bridge website and type in mattolson (all one word).

We're hoping to be back before July (mostly because Stayton is THE place to celebrate the 4th of July... =), but it will all be in God's timing, NOT ours!

Thank you for your prayers! God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment