Monday, October 8, 2012

Just Because...

Unfortunately, I don't have a lot to say {or maybe fortunately?!?}... just a lot of cute pictures of our kids.  I love this time of year.  The lighting is ooberly perfect almost all the time and the colors outside are absolutely breathtaking! The weather has been incredibly gorgeous, so much so that I can hardly believe it's almost the middle of October! 

Sunshine live on!!!

Madi's like a mini-mama on steroids these days.  And in case you're wondering what that means, she is constantly wanting to be in control! She likes to play "role-reversal" on a daily basis and asks me to pretend like I'm "free" (3) and she's my Mama...sometimes I get so confused I hardly remember who I really am.  

No joke.  

Anyway, I was hanging laundry and she was laying a blanket out on the grass in her perfect little fashion when she decided that Emmitt needed to sit in her lap and be her baby.  That's when I decided I needed to put the laundry down and get the camera.  {I think I stopped being "free" for a few minutes too...}







Can I pa-lease go throw this tennis ball for the dog now?






October, you've been too good to us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment