Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Lovin' This Deal, Lovin' This Company!


Well, to follow in succession of my favorite blog (This Beautiful Frugal Life) and other friends I am posting about my most FAVORITE recent deal (Yes, I realize "most favorite" is a double adjective). Shutterfly is offering up to 50 free photo cards for posting about how much I LOVE their stuff! When I first saw this, I thought it must be too good to be true. I had already been drooling over Shutterfly's Christmas cards this year wondering just how good of a deal I could get on them!

Many of you know that I absolutely LOVE Shutterfly, particularly their photobooks! I just ordered my third 8 x 8 photobook this year thanks to a sweet Groupon deal I purchased at the end of the summer. Their quality is AMAZING and I have never been disappointed with anything I've ordered from them. I have ordered photobooks from over three different companies and my favorite by far is definitely Shutterfly's books! In fact, my goal is to continue to make an 8 x 8 Shutterly book every season! I love doing it and my new obsession with the camera has lent to quite a few pictures in our iphoto library. My next project will definitely have to be a Shutterfly calendar though. I love their desk calendars and I think they would be another perfect gift idea! I think their stuff is so cute it almost makes me want to have another baby just so that I can order some birth announcements!

I highly recommend checking out their site and even getting signed up for their e-mail alerts. They send out great coupons, which you all know I'm a fan of! ;) I hope this encourages someone to order some beautiful Christmas cards and the next time you're at our house you'll have to check out our photobooks! ;) I just got our newest one (Fall 2010) in the mail last week!

Oh, and don't forget to send me a card! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment